As my holiday time off wraps up, I’m wondering…what did I do with myself for the past 10 days? Out of all of vacation time, my retrospective memory suggests the following time consumers:
- 28% Sleep with intense dreams and much waking
- 20% Talk with close friends and family into the wee hours
- 19% Cook new, old, favorite and mostly successful recipes
- 15% Eat absurd amounts of tasty, savory, artery-clogging, happiness inducing food
- 12% Drink coffee, alcohol, water. Repeat. All day.
- 10% Workout a few times, break a sweat
- 8% Tweet and Text like a fiend
- 7% Write like a junior high girl with a diary
- 4% Play Words with Friends
- 5% Exchange presents and watch people open and (at least pretend to) love them
- 3% Watch 4 Harry Potter movies
- 2% Take pictures of pets. Ignore people.
- 2% Sleep on planes
- .5% Work on improving my puns
- .01 % Clean up cat vomit
One day left!